Admission and Enrollment
Marshall and Friends Child Care Center admits children from the ages of 12 months through their 13th birthday without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or ancestry.
Prior to the child’s attendance, a conference with the parent or legal guardian and the child is required to acquaint each new family with the environment, staff, and schedule for child care. During this visit, the parent or legal guardian will have a personal interview with an authorized child care staff member. Each child will spend time (as needed) at the program with a parent or legal guardian before remaining in care without a family member. This will give the child time to acclimate to the new surroundings with the support of a familiar adult.
The following forms must be completed and submitted to the Administration Department prior to the child’s first day of attendance. The information in these forms will remain confidential.
- Registration Form
- Child Care Agreement
- Parental Consent
- Getting to know you
- Medication Log (if applicable)
- Legal guardian custody paper(if applicable)
State and Local Government Forms
- Child’s Health Assessment and TB Assessment (Health Appraisal) – signed by the child’s physician or certified registered nurse practitioner (CRNP).
- Child Care Emergency Contact Information – Signed by a parent or legal guardian for each child enrolled.
- Child meal benefit & Enrollment Form (CACFP meal benefit income eligibility)
- IFSP/IEP/504 plan (if applicable)
Before any child can participate in the program, all forms must be completely filled out and returned to the Administration Department. All information concerning the child and family, compiled by the Administration Department will remain confidential.